top of page
Using Mobile Phones

Florida Man Who Forced Teen to Sign Sex Slave Contract Accused of Murder-for-Hire Plot to Kill Her Before Her Testimony

  • Writer: Victor Nwoko
    Victor Nwoko
  • May 8
  • 2 min read
Andrew Mustapick, 70, has been accused of attempting to hire a hitman to kill a teenage victim he had forced into a ‘sex slave contract’
Andrew Mustapick, 70, has been accused of attempting to hire a hitman to kill a teenage victim he had forced into a ‘sex slave contract’

Andrew Mustapick, a 70-year-old man from Vero Beach, Florida, who previously coerced a teenage girl into signing a five-year sexual slavery contract, has been rearrested for allegedly attempting to hire someone to stop the victim from testifying—potentially by having her killed.


Mustapick was booked on Monday at the Indian River County Jail on two counts of felony criminal solicitation. His bond has been set at $7 million. The Indian River County Sheriff’s Office revealed the murder-for-hire plot, supported by surveillance footage in which Mustapick is seen telling an undercover officer, “It’d be cheaper to just f***ing kill her.”

The cash authorities say Andrew Mustapick handed over amid the plot.
The cash authorities say Andrew Mustapick handed over amid the plot.

The suspect had already pleaded guilty in March to a charge of unlawful sexual activity with a minor stemming from a 2021 case. He was scheduled to be sentenced on June 6 and faced a one-year prison term with an expected eight-month duration behind bars, followed by 10 years on the sex offender registry. According to law enforcement, Mustapick appeared more concerned about the sex offender probation than the actual prison time, which allegedly led him to orchestrate a plot to silence the victim permanently.


Sheriff Eric Flowers described Mustapick as “an absolute animal,” citing his shocking disregard for human life and willingness to pay a stranger to kill or intimidate the victim. The investigation began after one of Mustapick’s family members tipped off authorities in March.

Andrew Mustapick was caught on camera dumping electronics into the Sebastian River, authorities said.
Andrew Mustapick was caught on camera dumping electronics into the Sebastian River, authorities said.

Over the course of the undercover operation, Mustapick reportedly paid an undercover detective $40,000 to persuade the victim not to testify. He later offered an additional $50,000 to have her killed if she proceeded with plans to appear in court. Police also recovered surveillance footage of Mustapick dumping electronics—including a laptop—into the North Sebastian River. The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office Dive Team recovered the devices, which may contain critical evidence.


The original sex crime investigation began in 2021 after the 17-year-old victim contacted the Sheriff’s Office. She told investigators that Mustapick had offered to purchase a 2017 Volkswagen Jetta for one of her friends in exchange for sexual favors. When the friend refused, the victim agreed and was made to sign a written contract requiring her to be Mustapick’s “sex slave” twice a week for five years. She fulfilled the agreement twice before backing out, after which Mustapick reportedly reclaimed the car.

Electronics recovered in the Andrew Mustapick investigation.
Electronics recovered in the Andrew Mustapick investigation.

Law enforcement built their case by having the victim reestablish contact with Mustapick under surveillance. In recorded phone calls and texts, she referenced the earlier arrangement, prompting Mustapick to admit, “Sweetheart, I only put those things down in order to... it was a cover my a** kind of thing.”


Although he refused to discuss the matter further over the phone and hung up during a final attempt to elicit details about the contract, the evidence was enough to prosecute him for the original sex crime.


Mustapick’s sentencing for the initial charge of unlawful sexual activity with a minor remains scheduled for June 6. Authorities have not ruled out additional charges stemming from the murder-for-hire scheme.

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating

Top Stories

1/4

Stay up-to-date with the news straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

© 2021 by Naidja Scoop. All rights reserved.

bottom of page